Porn stars! - Centerfold models! Erotica for a new generation.
Hickbonics 101.... The international language of love?
The Association of Southern Schools has decided to pursue some of the
seemingly endless taxpayer dollar pipeline through Washington
designating Southern slang, or "Hickbonics," as a language to be taught in all Southern schools. A speaker of this language would be a Hickophone.
The following are excerpts from the Hickbonics/English dictionary:
- HEIDI - (noun) -Greeting.
- HIRE YEW - Complete sentence. Remainder of greeting.
Usage: Heidi, Hire yew?"
- BARD - (verb) - Past tense of the infinitive "to borrow."
Usage: "My brother bard my pickup truck."
- JAWJUH - (noun) - The State north of Florida. Capitol is Lanner.
Usage: "My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck."
- BAMMER - (noun) - The State west of Jawjuh. Capitol is Berminhayum.
Usage: "A tornader jes went through Bammer an' left $20,000,000 in
- MUNTS - (noun) - A calendar division.
Usage: "My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck, and I ain't
herd from him in munts."
- THANK - (verb) - Ability to cognitively process.
Usage: "Ah thank ah'll have a bare."
- BARE - (noun) - An alcoholic beverage made of barley, hops, and
yeast. Usage: "Ah thank ah'll have a bare."
- IGNERT - (adjective) - Not smart. See "Arkansas native."
Usage: "Them bammer boys sure are ignert!"
- RANCH - (noun) - A tool used for tight'nin' bolts.
Usage: "I thank I left my ranch in the back of that pickup truck my
brother from Jawjuh bard a few munts ago."
- ALL - (noun) - A petroleum-based lubricant.
Usage: "I sure hope my brother from Jawjuh puts all in my pickup truck."
- FAR - (noun) - A conflagration.
Usage: "If my brother from Jawjuh don't change the all in my pickup
truck, that thing's gonna catch far."
- TAR - (noun) - A rubber wheel.
Usage: "Gee, I hope that brother of mine from Jawjuh don't git a
flat tar in my pickup truck."
- TIRE - (noun) - A tall monument.
Usage: "Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I sure do hope to
see that Eiffel Tire in Paris sometime."
- RETARD - (verb) - To stop working.
Usage: "My grampaw retard at age 65."
- FAT - (noun), (verb) - a battle or combat; to engage in battle or
Usage: "You younguns keep fat'n, n' ah'm gonna whup y'uh."
- RATS - (noun) - Entitled power or privilege.
Usage: "We Southerners are willin' to fat for are rats."
- FARN - (adjective) - Not domestic. Usage: "I cuddint unnerstand a wurd he sed...must be from some farn country."
- DID - (adjective) - Not alive.
Usage: "He's did, Jim."
- EAR - (noun) - A colorless, odorless gas: Oxygen.
Usage: "He cain't breathe...give 'im some ear!"
- BOB WAR - (noun) - A sharp, twisted cable.
Usage: "Boy, stay away from that bob war fence."
- JEW HERE - (noun) and (verb) contraction.
Usage: "Jew here that my brother from Jawjuh got a job with that
bob war fence cump'ny?"
- HAZE - a contraction. Usage: "Is Bubba smart?" "Nah...haze ignert. He ain't thanked but a
minnit'n 'is laf."
- SEED - (verb) - past tense of "to see".
- VIEW - contraction: (verb) and pronoun.
Usage: "I ain't never seed New York City... view?"
- GUBMINT - (noun) - A bureaucratic institution.
Usage: "Them gubmint boys shore is ignert.
- 6) Those home pregnancy kits aren't very reliable in my opinion.
- 7) Sarah is so pretty I've decided to give up being bisexual just for her.
- 8) Nice place you've got here, that painting looks expensive, I bet a nice home like this came with a safe already built in, didn't it?
- 9) There ain't nothing that beats that great feeling of knowing your HIV test results are negative! I bet Sarah's will be okay too.
- 10)Can I put my car in your garage? I'm not sure how long that cop car will stay lost...
Click here to return to C(n)BC jokes.